Frequently asked questions:
What are the camp hours?
– Our full day sessions run from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
– Half day morning sessions run from 9:00AM – 12:00PM
– Half day afternoon sessions run from 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Do you offer pre-camp or post-camp care?
– Yes, if your child(ren) need to be dropped off early or picked up late, please email Dorothy at email@example.com. Dorothy will need to know approx. drop off & pick up times to ensure that coaches are available during that time.
Where are the camp sessions located?
Our final date/location schedule will be sent out to all registered campers closer to August. Our proposed locations are noted below, but may change based on availability.
Whitemud Park North: Tuesday, August 8th
Coronation Park: Wednesday, August 9th
Kinsmen Park: Thursday, August 10th
Goldstick Park: Friday, August 11th
*** Participants 8 years of age and under require an onsite guardian/parent ***
– During the summer camps, Dorothy will send emails reminding participants of park locations.
Who can attend?
– Our summer camps are open to children ranging in age from 5 to 17.
Is an adult required to attend with children 8 years old or under?
– Yes, for participants aged 5 – 8 we do require a parent/adult to attend. One parent/adult can look after more than one child – especially if there are siblings or friends attending the camp! An older youth can also act as the onsite guardian.
What activities will they do?
– With Kids Run Wild we do a lot of exploring! Our activities include: Fitness, nature/adventure hikes, games, treasure hunts & adventure missions! We may also use spray park, if available, as well as the creek at Gold Bar Park!
Can parents, grandparents or other guardians participate?
– Absolutely! We also encourage family participation! All adults participate at no charge!
Is lunch provided?
– Participants are responsible for bring their own lunches.
What happens if it rains?
– Our programs run rain or shine! Participants should be prepared to play in the rain when forecasted, however we will have small indoor spaces at most of the parks that can be utilized during heavy rain.
Sessions may be cancelled or postponed if Air Quality is rated at 7 or higher.
We will not participate in outdoor activities during thunder &/or lightning storms.
Don’t see the answer to your question?
Please email Dorothy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 587 990 3531!